BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 15, 2008

If I lost One Of My Senses...

If I lost one of my senses it would be the sense of touch, because i need my sense of sight to see important things like flowers and other nice things.I also wouldn't like to lose my sense of smell, because then I wouldn't be able to smell my favorite food which is lasagna. Also i wouldn't like to lose my sense of taste the reason for that is because iI wouldn't taste my favorite food and candy.I would never want to lose my sense of hearing because I wouldn't hear songs or me playing the violin. These senses are very important to our human body then the sense of touch it is not that important. With out the sense of smell you would not taste. Thats why these senses are more important than the sense of touch.

0 comments: