BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

HIV/AIDS GAME


 1. This game is about how people can get hivs and aids alsohow you can make right choices and prevent this from happening. Another thing this game shows is what would happen if you make the wrong choice by having sex without protection.

 2. The choices that I made at first was to not have sex and to use protection at first and did not get aids or hivs, but then the second time I played I did the rong choice just to see what happen if I don't use protection and my character got hivs.
 3. This game is very important because it teaches kids like us how to prevent from getting aids or hivs in a fun way, and how to make the right choices that way when we get older we know what to expect and what to do.

0 comments: